Stable DoorsA 'stable door' option with a split between the top and bottom panels enables the lower section to be closed and locked shut whilst leaving the top section open.
Typical in many ‘farmhouses’ both new and old, they enable the character to be maintained whist benefiting from modern day materials providing a long term, low maintenance option.
In addition, a comprehensive range of ‘glazed-in’ panels and/or glass are available to create individuality and style. Fully glazed or with the addition of a mid-rail and glass/panel options provide the opportunity to be innovative in design.
- Multi point high security door lock (4 x pre-compression rollers, 3 x steel hooks, 2 x anti-lift bolts, 1 x deal lock latch)
- High performance door hinges with multiple adjustments for ease of installation
- Reinforced with galvanised steel
- Strong & Secure
- Easy to maintain
- Wide range of styles
- Energy efficient
- German engineered manufactured in the UK
- Choose from white, gold, chrome, satin silver or Black lever / lever handles
- Internal thumb turn cylinder to suit all options
- Low Aluminium or Disability threshold (Doc M compliant)
Our colour range is available in a wide range of woodgrain and coloured finishes to perfectly complement your home.
With these realistic woodgrains ranging from contempary Golden Oak to dramatic rosewood.
Life is too short to paint your rotten old timber windows with our range of colours all you need is a quick wipe!
These are also available in dual colour so you can have the bright white on the inside and a dark rosewood on the outside!
The colours shown give an indication only. No guarantee can be given that they will exactly match existing products. Additional colours are available to order as specials.
Although BFRC Energy rating is not applicable to doors currently (anticipated early 2010) Door energy efficiency can be improved with glass specification (contact Technical for more details).
All doors are tested to the latest British/European standards for air, water and gusting performance via BSI and BBA.
Doors meet the requirements of PAS24 and exceeding ‘Enhance Resistance’ testing.