Request A Call Back
SAC V-SERIES™ Classic Shootbolt™ Locking System.
The Sac Classic Shootbolt System is designed to be the strongest in the industry. It has been developed to the highest specification in order to give you the homeowner confidence in the security of your window locks and thus provide peace of mind.
Classic Shootbolt™ System Key Features.
- 8 point locking (9 on larger sizes) provides the ultimate burglar deterrent.
- The heavy duty bolt has up to 300% of the contact area against competitor shootbolts thus providing the most secure shootbolt on the market
- Has been tested by an independent test laboratory to over 6,000N force; more than double the requirement of the BSI 7950 security test.
- Developed to withstand even the most determined intruder attack.
- Patented docking system of the bolt into the keep prevents sideways movement of the bolt when under attack.
- The Shootbolt operates smoothly every time due to the unique Supaglide™ feature.
- BBA tested to 50,000 cycles (opening and closing).
- Highest protection against salt-spray resistance.
- Works with standard zinc espag and shootbolt keeps or the unique Power-Brace keeps which have rugged weather-resistant GFN bases combined with 2mm hardened steel plates for significantly increased performance..
- The shootbolt incorporates another unique feature which allows upgrade to 3D locking (with Power Brace keeps only) – an industry first for the ultimate in security when combined with the Sac Bolt & Keep for hinge-side security.
- Designed to conform to all British and European standards.
Fire Escape/Easy Clean Friction Stay Key Features
- Complies with building regulations Approved Doc B1 (fire safety) for means of escape.
- Cycle tested with normal operation after 25,000 cycles in accordance with BSEN 1191:2012 (Exceeded class 3).
- Initial opening similar to Standard Side Hung Friction Stay.
- Full opening to 85° providing clear egress in excess of 500mm on a 600mm wide vent.
- Easy to operate thumb catches allow the vent to slide to the Easy Clean position giving between 100 and 250mm clear opening.
- Closing the window fully and re-opening will automatically reset the window back to egress position.
Doors are at the heart of a home’s security, not only do all our doors meet industry standards, but we also work closely with the police under the ‘Secured By Design’ scheme to make sure our customers enjoy the best possible protection and peace of mind.
Door Lock features include:
- 10 point locking system for maximum security and peace of mind.
- 4 pre-compression rollers allowing door to seal prior to hooks engaging for smooth operation.
- 3 opposing steel hooks to maximise strength.
- 2 anti-lift bolts preventing door lock being dislodged from keeps.
- 1 centre latch for ease of day to day operation, incorporating dead-lock action when bolts and locks are engaged for added security.